Saturday, June 26, 2010

Complimentary Pattern for the 4th of July!

Worked on this this afternoon, after realizing it has been some time since I have offered a complimentary design. And I did want to do something patriotic, so I think that My Sweet Land fits nicely into my world, and I hope that it does yours! My land (country) is very sweet to me and I couldn't resist adding Mr Cardinal as he is a daily backyard visitor at my home!



Please email me for symbol chart, thanks for your patience!


Warmly, Jan @ Tree of Life Samplings

11 comments:

Babs in Alabama said...

I have been going through all my charts pulling patriotic and found a few little ones I like, but this is just too cute to pass up. Thank you so mucy and will try now to get the symbols chart.
thanks,
babs

Christine said...

Hello Jan! How fortunate for me to come across your blog and then to discover you have created this wonderful complimentary chart!
I am delighted to become one of your followers as I am a relative new comer to cross stitch but love it!
Thanks so much for the pattern,
Christine ~ preferablyprim.blogspot.com

Shari said...

how cute! I love it & just in time for the 4th of July!!!!
Wonder if I can stitch it in time?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet piece to honor our country, my friend! I love it!

Robin

Marilyn said...

Thank you for the cute design.
Marilyn

Lynn said...

Thank you for such a cute design! I love the cardinal too since he is also a regular visit to our feeder.

Catherine said...

How cute! Thank you!

Myra said...

What a sweet chart! Thank you so much.

Lucy said...

Thank you...so cute!!

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Thank you for sharing this design. It's beautiful!

Jennifer

ktia said...

hello
it s very lovely
thanks so much for this pattern