Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quaker Silence


I finally managed to get some pics taken and chose one for the cover page!! This was a fun design, I hope many of you love it!

You can click on the picture, to get a little closer view, some of the motifs are lighter in color, and hard to see in this picture!

Stitched on 40 ct Meadow Rue from Lakeside Linens with GAST fibers!

Thanks for visiting and especially for taking the time, to comment and let me know what you think. All thoughts are cherished!

Love, Jan

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks simply fabulous, Jan! I love the colors, the motifs, design, and the verse. Wow! Congratulations on your 2nd published design!

Robin

Tracey said...

too cute! And the colors are beautiful. :)

Unknown said...

Your 2nd design - how exciting! The colors are perfect for this Fall weather we are having.

You did choose the perfect frame and the picture is wonderful.

I am so very happy for you and how excited you must be with this new path in your life.

Margaret said...

I'm enjoying seeing your designs so much! This one is beautiful as well. Congratulations1

Daniela said...

Very Beautiful! I love it.

Andrea said...

It's absolutely beautiful Jan!

Priscilla said...

The new design is beautiful! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

Katrina said...

Wonderful Jan! I just love it.

Carolyn NC said...

Jan, I just love this one! It's perfect!

Ruth said...

Damn. Must have. Absolutely love. Damn. More stash.... I need more stash????

It really is wonderful though!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Beautiful, Jan! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty. Love the colors in it!!

Maggee said...

I love this pattern! Have to search out how to get it for my stash! Thanks for designing it!
Hugs.

Patricia Lessell said...

I LOVE this with a total vengeance. I have to have it. And I WILL have it.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx