Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Mercies is framed!!



The sun is kissing New Mercies this morning! It is finally in it's glorious frame and I couldn't be more pleased with it! The model was stitched on 40 ct Meadow Rue by Lakeside Linens, with Gentle Art Sampler Threads! Although don't feel boxed in, you can stitch this on anything you like.

Patterns should be ready by Monday, that is if everything goes right, so feel free to pre-order by emailing me!

I appreciate so much all of the emails and support I have received for my designs. It means the world to me to have your thumbs up!

I really love reading all of your comments, thank you in advance for those!

Enjoy your Autumn weather, I am!

Love, Jan @ Tree of Life Samplings

13 comments:

Tracey said...

Jan, this is just beautiful and so is the framing!

Eva Hernández Tarín said...

superrrr bonitoooo!!!!

Andrea said...

It's gorgeous Jan! Love that frame, it's perfect for your design :-)

Margaret said...

Oh I love this one! I'm going to have to save up my pennies!

Anonymous said...

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

It is simply stunning -- the design, the verse, the colors and that frame molding wraps it up in a spectacular package!

Robin

Katrina said...

Very pretty and the frame is gorgeous too.

Faye said...

wow....BEAUTIFUL piece and I espeailly like the framing you went with!~ Very nice! Faye

Carolyn NC said...

I love it, I love it, I want it!!!! Lovely job - you should be pleased!

mainely stitching said...

I love it! :D

5 Foot Runt said...

I love that I wonder where to purchase it?

Shari said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely love it!

Ruth said...

OMG I love this. Absolutely wonderful!

Thank you !

CathyR said...

Jan, i just saw your design hit Hoffman Friday Update and I had to Google Tree of Life Samplings. I LOVE your new designs and they will be added to my shop inventory ASAP!! Esp love New Mercies as that was my wedding theme song - hmmm, I think I'll stitch a lovely wedding sampler for my husband & I!!

You have a new follower! Thanks for the beautiful designs!