Friday, August 12, 2011

Emma Rose Freedom and Winner Unveiled!

Here she is in all of her glory! I enjoyed so much designing her, from the small rendition of 'herself' to the saltbox house with the cascading willow tree, the bluebird of happiness in flight and the flag...which by the way is correct for the year 1862, I did a bit of research, in 1863, they added another star, so this one is historically correct for 1862!
 Tree of Life Samplings
Emma Rose Freedom
 Weeks Dye Works Confederate Grey 40 Ct.
 The Gentle Art Sampler and Shaker Threads

Like I said in the previous post, it will be on display this weekend, in Maryland at the Norden Crafts suite for all shopowners in attendance to see up close and also to pre-order for their shops!

If you are interested in ordering direct from me, just send me an email and when the patterns are released to other distributors, then I will be able to send you one. You can just purchase the chart, or the chart and linen, or the chart, linen and fibers kitted up! Just let me know what all you would like and I can make sure I have everything in stock!

Now onto our giveaway winner! Congratulations to Siobhan. Please Siobhan, will you email me with your mailing address sometime soon, so I can get your Emma Rose Freedom kit winging it's way to you?

Thank you ALL for your lovely comments, I enjoyed so much reading all that you have previously loved in the Emma Rose Series! I am planning a couple more in the not so distant future, so be watching!

Warmly, Jan @ Tree of Life Samplings





17 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats to the winner!

(Guess my birthday is not so lucky for me afterall.....sigh.....)

Margaret said...

Congrats, Siobhan! I love the piece -- it's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Emma Rose Freedom is simply grand! Wishing you much success with it at Market! Congratulations to Siobhan on winning it all kitted up!

Robin

Lynn said...

Congratulations Siobhan! It's a wonderful design.

barbara said...

Congratulations, Siobhan!

Lovely new design!

Ruth said...

She's lovley -- Siobahn you lucky stitcher you !!!!

ArchangelDecker said...

Congrats to the winner! :)


I love the piece. She sure is fun! :)

Sherry :o) said...

Congrats to Siobhan! She is an awesome stitcher, so I am sure this will be lovely when she's finished.

Nice giveway!

Siobhán said...

YaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I am so excited! Thank you so much, Jan! I'm off to email you now. :)

Carol said...

Congratulations to Siobhan--I know she'll do a wonderful job on it :)

Sherre said...

Love the new design, Jan! And congratulations to Siobhan--one of the nicest gals I've met thru stitching!

Catherine said...

Whoo-hoo Siobhan!!
This is a wonderful piece and I love the story!!

Daniela said...

I love Emma Rose Freedom. And congratulations to Siobhan.

Kathy A. said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful sampler.
Congrats to Siobhan - lucky girl!

Gabi said...

Congratulations Siobhan!!!
Emma Rose is just gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I love it! I love the house and the tree and the flag and the girl... it's awesome!'=
Congrats Siobhan!!!

Kathy Ellen said...

Congratulations to Siobhan. How wonderful for her to be the first to stitch your wonderful new "Emma Rose Freedom" piece. I am looking forward to seeing Siobhan's work in progress on it too!