Thursday, September 29, 2011

As Promised....

I said in my last post, that I would be posting a few sneak peeks of my newest design, which will be released in just a few short weeks. I think you are going to like it, I know I do! Have been frantically stitching the model...which I rarely do, usually I depend on my nifty and wonderful model stitchers, but this one I decided to hold on and do myself. Probably because somehow I knew that I was going to have some struggles with color. Anyway, I just about have it finished, so please do help me with the naming of this sweet piece, soon to be released design and post what name you think would be good for it. If you list a name that 'catches' me, I will be sure to let you know and treat you with a free design, just as soon as I get the patterns formatted! Sound like fun? I hope so!!

Oh I forgot to tell you, it also has a complimentary pincushion design with it, and that was lovingly stitched and finished by dear Vonna Pfeiffer. It is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a couple of sneaks.....


What say you?

I will give you plenty of time to choose a name....well at least until I need to have the name to format the patterns! But...time enough, I am thinking! I am SO looking forward to seeing the names that you come up with!!

Retreat News...
I have received lots and lots of email inquiries about 2012 Retreat!!! Exciting stuff, and I will have some information sent out for pre-registration next week, so stay tuned! If you have emailed me, and you don't receive that information, please let me know!

Thanks so much and happy stitching!

All my best, Jan

29 comments:

Gillie said...

Looks eminently switchable! Hope a name is found SOON!

Gillie said...

Or even sTitchable, lol!

Mouse said...

ooo typeanese Gillie ... mmm name how about Blessings of love sampler :) love mouse xxxxx

Shari said...

looks like another great one Jan...
I hope you have been getting my email...regular & about retreat...
I fear you aren't again!!

Peggy Lee said...

A beautiful design you have there my friend!
Well other than the obvious "What Love Can Do", this reminded me of that hymn "Love Lifted Me".

Can't wait to see what you decide!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Its darling in color! :) What can love do? Well, "Love can build a bridge between your heart and mine" So since that would be too long, I'd entitle it: "Your Heart and Mine" because you are designing it because you love us and we love you!

Margaret said...

Oh I love it so far! Love the colors! And color is so important to me. Title? Obviously "What Love Can Do." But if you don't want to use that, Gosh, I'm for the the old Beatles standard. "All You Need is Love." I'm a Beatles fan after all. :D Beautiful design as usual!

Lynn said...

The first thing that popped out at me when I saw this was a line from one of our hymns.... Love So Amazing, So Divine. I think I'd shorten it to Love So Amazing. It's a beautiful design and I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Katrina said...

Very sweet piece!!!! I am terrible at coming up with names and all so I will leave that someone else, LOL.

~*Sharee*~ said...

This is another wonderful design hun; coming up with a name is hard...lol How about "Love Between Us"? Whatever you decide I know will be another winner...

Hugs, Shar

Cindy said...

ooohhh....i really like what i see :D....I immediately thought of Try a Little Love.......good luck and can't wait to see the finished piece :D.

Anonymous said...

Love keeps us together. Love the design...

BrendaS said...

Looks like a great pattern and will definitely be on my "must have" list

Anonymous said...

Great sneak peek! How about Love Speaks?

Robin

Wendy said...

Beautiful! How about "Love's Promise"?

Nan said...

Gorgeous! I'm not good at naming so I'll just forward you my credit card info when it is released :-)

Kathy said...

I love what I see. How about Autumn Love since there seems to be Fall colors in the design.

krayolakris said...

I'm thinking...Above All, Love.

Anonymous said...

Jan
You continue to dazzle and inspire me with each new design... I believe that a perfect title for your newest creation is Love's Power!
Busy Hands...Happy Heart
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Wow, great titles for what looks like a great sampler.
Lancy

Judy said...

There are already so many good suggestions and but taking from the line on the sampler, my suggestion is "Love Can...."
Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

Stitchinowl said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! I love the colors.
Here are my suggestions for a title:
1. William Penn Sampler
2. Quaker Love

Carolyn

Marlene said...

Here's my contribution for naming your new piece.....Hand in Hand.

Karin said...

What about:
Falling in Love

it is going to be in the fall and has love and fall colors:-)

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Jan. My suggestions are - Love's Journey or Love's Gift. Hugs, Candace

Carolyn NC said...

I think I really like Lynn's name of Love So Amazing. But the first thing I thought of was Love Can Do Anything. Whatever you choose - love the design!

Syd said...

How about Let Us See?

Olivia said...

I'm curious about the retreat. I don't know where it is, when it is, how much it is, or how to email you.

Unknown said...

The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others.
Tree of Life