Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FYI...

Just thought that many of you that are followers and readers of Tree of Life Samplings blog, might be interested in knowing I am the Feature Designer at Norden Crafts blog this week...

nordencrafts.blogspot.com

It is an honor to be featured!

I hope that everyone is having a most wonderful week! I have been busy picking linen and NPI silks to reproduce Sarah Steel! Fun, fun!! Also still working on designing Penny Harvest!

Enjoy some time in your stitching place today!
Fondly, Jan

14 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh congratulations! I'm off to read....

cucki said...

Congratulations dear I am off to read too :)

Unknown said...

Jan, congrats!!! What an honor! you rock!!!

Faye said...

A most deserving salute to an awesome designer....Like others, I will quickly read all about it~~~ Congrats~~~ Faye

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Yeah for you, Jan! Heading right over to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you!

Robin

Peggy Lee said...

YAY! I'm going right over to check it out!

Julie M said...

Congratulations! Our shop was featured a few weeks back. Such a wonderful idea on their part and hopefully it will introduce people to new designers they are not familiar with.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

I enjoyed reading about you on the norden crafts blog - looking forward to your next release :)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a great 'spotlight' that you truly deserve!

Ranae said...

Congrats! jan

Anne said...

Big congrats Jan! I'll go take a read! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Glad we can follow each other :D

Hugs!

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

your blog is very beautiful

bisous

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

congrats!