Friday, August 9, 2013

Sneak Peeks of St Charles Market Releases....:-)

I have two new releases for the upcoming Market. The models and patterns are already in the hands of Norden Crafts. If you are attending the Market with your shop owner, or some other way, be sure to visit Norden's suite while there. If not be sure and alert your shop owner!


Sarah Steel, 1772
by Tree of Life Samplings 
An Antique Reproduction




Anna M's Teach Me
by Tree of Life Samplings
An Antique Revival

Yes, just portions/sneaks...I will be sharing more news of these, my babies, soon, very soon, or closer to show time!

Thanks for looking and do tell me what you think! I am thrilled with them both!!

I hope that you are enjoying time with your needle and thread each day.

Fondly, Jan @ Tree of Life Samplings

10 comments:

Margaret said...

Both pieces look wonderful! So pretty! Looking forward to seeing more!

Barb said...

I can't wait to see more of them! I love red houses!

Faye said...

Oh Jan!!!! You've been wonderfully busy~~~~ I am really loving what I'm seeing... Can't wait to see it all.... Good job my friend, Faye

Kim said...

The sneak peeks are wonderful, will be looking forward to seeing them full size!!

Robin in Virginia said...

What fun glimpses you have given us! Looking forward to seeing the rest of each one!

Robin

Carol said...

I love what I'm seeing so far. Both pieces look wonderful.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

The peeks are really pretty! Can't wait to see the entire beauty.

Melissa said...

Jan, these are gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing more of them!

Sharon said...

The sneak peeks are gorgeous!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Love what I see so far, Jan! That red house and birds on Anna are singing my song! Love.