Sunday, September 19, 2010

ANOTHER sneak peak...Emma Rose Series!!!

This is a portion of Emma Rose Christmas, one of two designs for the Emma Rose Series. Many of you may remember, Emma Rose was the name of my great-grandmother, and these designs are my way of remembering her and her life. I know that you can be able to incorporate your own family memories, maybe that of a special grandmother to you, as Emma Rose was to me.

Not sure yet, if this will be released before Emma Rose Friendship, but they both will be released within the same few weeks! I have Emma Rose Friendship in the hands of an ever so wonderful model stitcher at the present, but Emma Rose Christmas is in my possession, getting stitched by moi, hence the ability to show you a real sneak peak, since it is not finished yet! But know this, I am pushing myself, since I already have the frame picked out and the framer is waiting...

I know, I know, it isn't much, but some is better then none, don't you agree?? I will show you more, when I get a bit more done, promise!

Oh and for you Quaker fans??? Completed and framed picture of Quaker Peace is forthcoming, stay tuned!!

I am so sorry to be such a tease.....thanks for stopping by and check back again soon, for more new design updates from Tree of Life Samplings!! Thanks so much for your continued support, means the world to me!!

Fondly, Jan @ Tree of Life Samplings

9 comments:

Margaret said...

I can't wait to see more -- it looks wonderful!

CalamityJr said...

This looks like something I may need to own! Looking forward to seeing the completed piece, so keep that stitching going! :-)

Unknown said...

Emma Rose Christmas is looking good! Thanks for the glimpse of this new design.

Alice said...

I do like it. I see LOVE there at the top. I like the word LOVE in things. Very pretty festive colours too. Hope to see more very soon.
Alice
xxx

Katrina said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Carolyn NC said...

Can't wait!

Annie Beez said...

This is really nice-can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Very nice sneak peek, Jan! Looking forward to seeing the rest of it in the future!

Robin

Mary's Stitchin Time said...

Love what I can see so far, Jan! Can't wait to see this one ready for release. It's already on my want list!