Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Sneak Peek of a soon to be New Release....

This is the companion piece to Quaker Silence, titled Quaker Peace: A Companion...at least a sneak peek or two! It is at the framer's now getting it's coat frame on and I hope to be able to reveal it to you next week! A special thank you to Mary, one of my wonderful model stitchers for her care and time in getting this back to me, so quickly!

The wonderful thing about this piece is, you can have it as a companion, but it stands alone so beautifully! It also makes a super great companion piece, since I used similar colors of overdyed fibers as well as the same brand and color of linen. The size is just a bit larger, but mostly the same dimensions as Quaker Silence. Just your own desires, and I do so hope that you love it! Pics are clickable to get a closer look!

Here are a couple pics:
Upper Left Side

Bottom Right Side

Quaker Peace should be ready for release by Market time! I am frantically working on the Emma Rose series, and I will be sharing a sneak peek of Emma Rose Christmas in the next few days! Also it won't be long until Candace, one of my bestest model stitchers, will have Emma Rose Friendship ready for the framer's! So lots new coming your way from Tree of Life Samplings! I am excited and I hope that you are too!

Please share your thoughts, I love reading them! This is such a special time for me, sharing my designs with you for the first time! I always cherish your support and kind words, thank you in advance for both!

Fondly, Jan @ Tree of Life Samplings LLC

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Love it and can't wait to stitch it!!

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Robin

Alice said...

I love it Jan. All those words have a lot of meaning and you arranged it so well. Cannot wait to see the entire design.
Alice

Denise said...

You are a tease! I'm with the rest - can't wait to see what you are designing!

Smiles - Denise

Margaret said...

Oh I love it so far! The colors are so pretty!

Lynn said...

Very pretty! I love the colours. Looks like a must stitch to me!

Hazel said...

Beautiful! x

Lois said...

What a nice sneak peek Jan! This looks wonderful and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

Carolyn NC said...

Another must have, I can tell already! Interestingly enough, I was just thinking of your Silence piece today and was thinking of how I wanted to stitch it. Of course, there is a queue in front (sigh), but soon!

Katrina said...

Looks so pretty, can't wait to see the entire piece.

Unknown said...

Love the sneak peak!